Thursday, January 23, 2014

THE ALIEN PROJECT!!!

Sup my fellow squids! This week Erin, Sarah, and I created a new plit.........Tachanockawoo!  We made a poster, a model and a voicethread about it! We also made a song. The idea of a new plant was not even in the back of ouanet! We calledr minds at the time, but after a lot of research on aliens and found out that there where planets( 855i2b, and Titan) that could support life, we wanted to make a new planet!!!!!!!!!! We created new aliens and gave them names like, catabatabo, squat, fanamana-chang, and lighto-tounge! We also made different land forms and islands! I rate my self 9 out of 10 because i worked hard on it and had a lot of fun! I think Erin and Sarah had a lot of fun as well! Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you like our voicethread!
Here's the link. 



1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed the names you made!

    ReplyDelete