Thursday, February 13, 2014

Book Talk #2!!!

             Sup my fellow squids! This is my second book talk! I am reading FAKE MUSTACHE by Tom Angleberger. The genre of this book is adventure and the theme is courage.  The main character is a boy named Lenny. His problem is that his friend Casper ( aka Fako Mustacho) tries to take over the whole town of Hair Sprinkle (yes they named it Hair Sprinkle)! The plot of this book is that Casper buys a fake mustache ( the Hideburg Handlebar #7) and uses it to brain washes the whole town (everyone except Lenny)! The town of Hair Sprinkle does what ever he says! Can Lenny and a girl named Jodie save the town from Fako? Find out in FAKE MUSTACHE! I rate this book 9 and a half out of 10 because it is really funny and a lot of fun to read! I think anybody who reads this book will love it!
My most interesting,  unanswered question is what happened to the the Hideburg Handlebar #7?

No comments:

Post a Comment