Thursday, October 15, 2015

Comic, Cartoons, and Graphic Novels Final Porject

 My project shows what i learned in the comic, cartoons and graphic novels in many ways.  One of those ways is that it has emanata ( second picture ). Another way is that it has an example of onamonapia ( second picture ). My comic also has different shaped scene boxes ( first picture ). And I used lines to show motion ( last picture ).

My comic is about a pig whos
s name is Dan. He love excitement, so when he received a letter from The Pig Society of roller coasters, he was very excited! I hope you have fun reading about his super, amazing, roller coaster adventure!  




7 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your comic. The reason I started reading your comic was because of your title. I really loved your theme about pigs. Also you pigs that you drew were the most stunning pigs I have ever seen. You should definitely write a sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I have already though of a sequel, which I am very excited to write! Also, i'm glad you liked my pigs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked the pigs, including the artwork style. It's kind of hard to read since the writing is so light, but I did really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you draw things. Your emanata looks good! What did you use for color? It looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked your use of emanata. That comic is funny considering my love of animals in human situations. You should really write a sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys makes me happy to hear it! I might make a sequel if I have the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys makes me happy to hear it! I might make a sequel if I have the time :)

    ReplyDelete