Wednesday, November 1, 2017

DWA Publishing First Quarter

These two pieces are my favorite out of my DWA writing assignments, I hope you enjoy them as well. DWA 9/25/17- What frustrates me? There are a lot of things that frustrate me, too many to count. I guess I would be what you call an easily frustrated person. I really frustrate myself, and I get frustrated at myself for being frustrating and getting frustrated in the first place. There is a lot about myself I wish I could change, and it's frustrating that most of that stuff I can't change; for example, my voice. I hate my voice, but I know I can't really change that aspect of myself. I think frustration can either make you work harder or make you give up quicker. It really depends on how you control that frustration. Like, I get frustrated at myself for my lack of athletic ability, but I use that anger to full myself and push myself into doing better. DWA 9/29/17- My biggest fear is the fear of the unknown. There are so many things that I want to accomplish, and I don't know if I will or will not actually accomplish them. Not living my dreams and not being the person who I want to be really scares me.It's like, If I give my all to achieve a goal I really want but never actually achieve it, that would be one of the worst things that could happen to someone. I'm really scared that's what will happen with me. I also don't know if I'm making the right choices moving forward. I want to know that I will be the psychiatrist I want to be, or go the the collage I want to go to, but I wont know till I'm already there.

No comments:

Post a Comment